1. I love Arizona and I love my job. Why didn't I become a librarian earlier? This job is heaven. More on that in another post.
2. We will probably be getting all of our dental and medical work done in Mexico because it is cheaper. I'm not kidding. We will. It is much cheaper and everbody here swears by it. And it is covered by Yuma County insurance. So it's pretty much a no-brainer.
3. I saw Charlie Wilson's War today. I loved it. I thought I'd only sort of like it and sort of be annoyed by it. But nope, the politics were intelligent, thought provoking and really spot on. And it's funny.
4. My top 10 movies of 2007 (Really twelve since there is a three way tie for ten.)
I liked all of these movies about the same. But this is more or less my order of preference. I've seen Ratatouille three times and it keeps getting better and better. I've also seen Zodiac three times also. The rest I've only seen once.
1. Ratatouille
2. The Lives of Others
3. No Country For Old Men
4. Zodiac
5. Sweeny Todd
6. Charlie Wilson's War
7. Amazing Grace
8. Superbad
9. The Host
10. 300
10. Knocked Up
10. 28 Weeks Later
Movies of 2007 that I haven't seen yet but want to are: Once, Grindhouse, There Will be Blood and Juno.
Thursday, 17 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Wow - I loved Charlie Wilson's War and didn't think that I would. u have it twice on your best of list, so you must have really liked it.
Once is AMAZING. Great movie.
Can't wait to hear about librarying!
Woops. You're right. It is on twice. But it's a good enough movie. I don't think I'd put The Host on twice.
Yo Bryan! 300 reminded me of Lake Forest.
Don't tell my wife I saw it.
Hey Brett, Good to hear from you. I'm going to e-mail you soon. I've got stuff to tell you.
Don't worry I won't tell your wife you saw 300. I won't tell my wife you saw it either. She'd be very disappointed in you.
I just discovered your blog. It's nice to hear updates from you guys. I'm sure you have already seen this, but if you haven't, go to youtube.com and type in "Sarah Silverman and Matt Damon". The funniest thing I have seen in a very long time.
Ok Honey, it is time to add to your blog. I want to know how you are getting on and what you are reading and watching. And, contrary to what you believe, it would be nice to read about what you thought of the things you read and saw. Lists are good and all, but they don't tell me much. Besides, I enjoy what you write. And I must thank you for turning me on to Flight of The Conchords. They are completely hilarious! Have you seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbbxA8a_M_s
Excellent.
Yes. I have seen that clip and I love it. (that's an answer to the last two clip suggestions.)
I love Flight of the Conchords cause it mixes my two favorite types of film. Deadpan humor and goofy exuberant singing.
Well, it's time to start bringing my blog back. I'm going to post weekly.
Wow ! Amazing blog to follow I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog . Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy. Keep Posting, off the shoulder wedding dresses?! LED Lights: LED Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Pumps Simple Wedding Dresses
burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet
burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet
louboutin, converse shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo, pandora charms, moncler, rolex watches, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, air max, parajumpers, ugg, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ray ban, montre homme, timberland boots, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, ugg, converse, canada goose, moncler, hollister, hollister, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, oakley, swarovski crystal, baseball bats, karen millen, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister clothing store, air max, gucci, swarovski, moncler, vans, toms shoes, lancel
Post a Comment