Saturday, 13 December 2008

Fairy Tale in New York

1. My favorite Christmas song of all time. They play it on British radio. A pretty, sweet and sad duet. The singers seem to love each other except for one verse when they become painfully (and bizarrely) viscous with each other. I like to sing the duet with Melissa because her voice is so pretty - she always refuses to sing the third verse though (you'll know why when you hear it.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjEIP6otc4Y&feature=related

2. Sorry about the light posting. I have tons of excuses, but no good ones. This next week I start posting daily again.

7 comments:

Jacks said...

Yeah! Hurrah! Daily posts! I can't wait!

Judy Tan said...

I didn't understand of word of that song. I don't speak Rubbish!

Bryan Summers said...

Rubbish?

It's probably a good thing Melissa and I didn't duet it at the Christmas party. Something I wanted to do but Melissa for some strange reason didn't.

They have this other rubbish song, that I think is awesome. I'll post that this week. (The only reason I know that it is rubbish, is every time I told someone in Wales that I loved that song, they would tell me it's no good.)

So keep checking in guys. Monday, my other favorite rubbish song.

Jacks said...

I finally had a moment to listen to this song. I think it's real. I like that about it.

I had to look up the lyrics and read while I listened. And I laughed so hard imagining you and Melissa singing the second to the last verse at the ward Christmas party. You know, when you tell Melissa she's on junk and she tells you you're a bum, punk and a few other colorful words. Ah, that would be a party to remember.

Bryan Summers said...

Melissa and I'll do the duet at our next family talent show.

oakleyses said...

burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta