I loved this movie. The version of Julius Caesar was fantastic. It made me realize why people would put up with Orson Welles. Just to be a part of the play. Great movie.
The Julius Caesar was interesting, but I feel like I've seen it that way in scenes, a million times at the Utah Shakespeare festival high school competition. Maybe that's why I wasn't completely drawn into it.
Also - Orson Welles was crazy. Perhaps that is the point.
7 comments:
Funny - we watched Me and Orson Welles this week too! I was disappointed. There were interesting moments, but I was disappointed.
What did you think of the Julius Caesar production? I wish I could have seen it. Was Clin disappointed also?
This week I watch King Lear with Gandalf.
Clin was not disappointed. I liked it.
The Julius Caesar was interesting, but I feel like I've seen it that way in scenes, a million times at the Utah Shakespeare festival high school competition. Maybe that's why I wasn't completely drawn into it.
Also - Orson Welles was crazy. Perhaps that is the point.
it's very kind ........
burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet
louboutin, converse shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo, pandora charms, moncler, rolex watches, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, air max, parajumpers, ugg, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ray ban, montre homme, timberland boots, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, ugg, converse, canada goose, moncler, hollister, hollister, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, oakley, swarovski crystal, baseball bats, karen millen, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister clothing store, air max, gucci, swarovski, moncler, vans, toms shoes, lancel
Post a Comment