I'm off to Louisiana tomorrow so this week I'll only give the list.
BOOKS
1. Bridge of Sighs by Richard Russo
2. Anime Explained - a reference book
MOVIES
1. Shrek the third (blech)
2. Miller's Crossing
3. Nightmare Before Christmas
TV
1. The Office
2. The Soup
3. 30 Rock
Sunday, 11 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What do you think of the Soup? Clin likes to watch it.
Make sure you post regarding your Louisiana adventure - we all want to hear about it.
The Soup makes me a laugh a lot. But I hate how much they make fun of Brittany Spears. That just makes me feel like I'm exploiting her suffering and pain.
I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. cap sleeve wedding dress Android Phones Louboutin Shoes buy louboutin shoes. Bridal Wedding Dresses
ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta
louboutin, converse shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo, pandora charms, moncler, rolex watches, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, air max, parajumpers, ugg, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ray ban, montre homme, timberland boots, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, ugg, converse, canada goose, moncler, hollister, hollister, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, oakley, swarovski crystal, baseball bats, karen millen, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister clothing store, air max, gucci, swarovski, moncler, vans, toms shoes, lancel
Post a Comment