Books:
1. Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill
This may be the scariest book I have ever read. Twice I had to put it down when it got too dark at night. One of those nights, I was so scared when I woke up at four a.m. that I didn't go and use the potty. I just suffered with a full bladder for the rest of the night.
But it is also the one of the most life affirming books I've read in a while. I love this book. I felt like I was thirteen years old, reading Salem's Lot for the first time. Highly recommended.
Movies:
1. Monster House
2. Blood Simple
I'd seen it before but didn't love it then like I do now. My 3rd favorite Coen Brother movie. Behind Miller's Crossing and The Big Lebowski.
3. Ratatouille
Pixar has made three perfect films - Toy Story, The Incredibles and Ratatouille. (Notice I didn't say Toy Story 2. Everybody loves that movie but not me. It does nothing for me. I blame myself.)
4. The Big One
Now I only have one more Michael Moore movie to see. Sicko. I liked this one. Perhaps it is my favorite so far. I also liked Roger and Me (although I'm disappointed to know that he actually did interview Roger Moore and didn't include it in the movie.) Bowling For Columbine was half insightful and half retarded. Fahrenheit 9/11 was shallow and glib. I expected to leave the theater either furious at President Bush or Michael Moore. Instead I left the theater bored.
TV:
1. The Office
2. Book TV debate about Christianity with Christopher Hitchens and Dinesh D'Souza
3. Southpark
Tuesday, 6 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet
ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta
louboutin, converse shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo, pandora charms, moncler, rolex watches, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, air max, parajumpers, ugg, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ray ban, montre homme, timberland boots, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, ugg, converse, canada goose, moncler, hollister, hollister, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, oakley, swarovski crystal, baseball bats, karen millen, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister clothing store, air max, gucci, swarovski, moncler, vans, toms shoes, lancel
Post a Comment