Books
1. Boychicks in the Hood by Robert Eisenberg
A very interesting and informative book about the Haasidic Jews.
2. Prayer for Rain by Dennis Lehane
Probably my favorite mystery writer right now.
3. Nature Girl by Carl Hiassen
Pretty good.
Movies:
1. The Big Store
This is probably the worst Marx Brothers movie I've seen. The jokes weren't as snappy. But it was still great.
2. Underdog
3. Nancy Drew
This is a great movie. I'm glad I saw this. Eli really liked it to.
4. Paris Je T'amie
A bunch of short films about Paris, France. Like all collections of short films, I liked some and I wasn't crazy about others. Made me want to visit Paris though.
5. The Santa Clause 3
6. Intolerable Cruelty
The first 30 minutes of this movie are shrill. By far the worst thing the Coen Brothers have ever done. (Movie-wise. I'm not sure what bad things they've done in their personal lives.) I liked the Weezy Joe part.
7. O Brother Where Art Thou
8. The Christmas Carol (1938)
TV:
1. The Soup
2. The Soup presents
3. Meet the Press
Monday, 10 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet
ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta
Post a Comment