We're out of soap?

Wednesday, 26 December 2007

Yikes

Just re-read some of the old blog posts. Yikes. I need to work on spelling, punctuation, flow and clarity of thought. My new year's resolution is to proof read all of my posts. Starting next post.
Posted by Bryan Summers at 18:42

1 comment:

oakleyses said...

ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta

21 December 2014 at 18:10

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Bryan Summers
Yuma, Arizona, United States
I'm a teen librarian.
View my complete profile

Last Five Movies I've watched

  • Time Bandits
  • Monsters vs. Aliens
  • Sunrise
  • Twilight
  • Blackboard Jungle

Last Five Books I've Read

  • The Jugger by Richard Stark
  • Prisoner of Birth by Jeffrey Archer
  • The Score by Richard Stark
  • Darkness Take My Hand by Dennis Lehane
  • The Mourner by Richard Stark

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (8)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  December (3)
  • ►  2009 (48)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (97)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (21)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (25)
    • ▼  December (4)
      • Moving to AZ and I saw Sweeny Todd and loved it
      • Yikes
      • what I saw and read December 3 - 9
      • What I saw and read November 26 - Dec 1
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  April (2)