I promised myself that I would never whine in this blog. Nobody wants to hear it. But I’m feeling the late-Summer blues so I’m going to just unload. If you don’t like reading whiny, uninteresting posts, then come back tomorrow.
I’m done with the heat. Done. I’ve had enough. I’m also done with the sunshine. I’m also done with the poorly lit streets. And I’m done with swimming. I like swimming but not this much.
I wish people would shower before coming to the library.
I wish Pineapple Express had been a bit better. I was really looking forward to that.
I wish I didn’t have a sore throat.
I wish Deborah wouldn’t wake up and come into our room four times a night.
I wish Yuma was in Scotland and called Aberdeen.
I wish they’d release the complete Laurel and Hardy collection on DVD. In Great Britain they have it. Why don’t they just keep the same everything but make it a region 1. I know it will sell.
I wish Richard Russo would come out with books more often. He’s pretty good.
Other than that, everything is going pretty good.
Monday, 25 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah! That's the Summer's spirit. I knew you had it in you.
I wish I felt like you do. I am so sad that summer is going away. Of course, if I lived in the oven of Hell like you do, I might feel differently.
PS...that was griping? "I do not think it means what you think it means".
I'm done with your blog.
ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta
Post a Comment