Tuesday, 26 August 2008

Things I'm happy about

After the insane pity party I gave myself yesterday, I better post what I like about Yuma and life in general right now. (Notice I’m not grateful for the mild winters. I like a good solid, miserable winter and a strong spring and a strong autumn. Something we don’t get down here. Even though I don’t mind the mild winters, I don’t consider them a plus.)
-There’s a real nice grocery store called Food City. It sells good fresh salsa.
-I like living so close to the Mexican border. I’m especially excited to explore Baja California.
-I like living in a military town.
-I’m excited that there is a new Coen Brother movie coming out in less than a month.
-I’m glad that I live within driving distance of Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Tucson and Phoenix. Wouldn’t want to live in any them, but it’s nice that they are close.
-I’m excited to re-read The Graveyard Book when it comes out in October. (I got a galley that I’ve already given away. The book is too good to horde.)
-I’m glad it’s a campaign season. This has been fun. We should do them more often.

4 comments:

Judy Tan said...

I'm excited about your blog.

Bryan Summers said...

Aw, thanks Judy

oakleyses said...

burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta