Tuesday, 7 October 2008

Eli and all the cigarette tar in his lungs

1. I started the movie program with I Walked With a Zombie. I probably should have chosen something more crowd pleasing and a little less high brow. But it went pretty good. I liked it. All the middle school aged children walked out.

2. Eli is terrified by cigarette smoke. He's been learning about it in school. Last Thursday, he walked out of school with his chin on his chest. He sat in the front seat trying not to cry. It took him several seconds to compose himself to tell me what was the problem.

It turns out the other day he'd walked near a smoker and some of the smoke got in his mouth. His lungs were now full of black stuff.

I tenderly explained to him that smoking is not all that bad. That is a message I never thought I'd have to teach my son. But there you go - he's learned it. Cigarette smoke is not that bad for you.

2 comments:

oakleyses said...

burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta