is finding dvd sales on Amazon.com that I can show at the library. I just bought a set of 14 Alfred Hitchcock movies for 50 dollars. That's like 3.50 a movie or something. Next month I'm going to show Rear Window along with Duck Soup, The Band Wagon and Winchester 73. I can't wait. This weekend Melissa and I start work on the poster.
Tomorrow we watch Wait Until Dark. I hope there is a big turn out.
I can't say I 'love' my job. But I absolutely 'love' parts of it. And I tolerate the other stuff.
Friday, 10 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
There is a reason why Eli thinks you're going to get fired........it has nothing to do with dropping books.
burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet
louboutin, converse shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo, pandora charms, moncler, rolex watches, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, air max, parajumpers, ugg, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ray ban, montre homme, timberland boots, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, ugg, converse, canada goose, moncler, hollister, hollister, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, oakley, swarovski crystal, baseball bats, karen millen, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister clothing store, air max, gucci, swarovski, moncler, vans, toms shoes, lancel
Post a Comment