Monday, 2 February 2009

Eli

Yesterday while I washed dishes, Eli wrapped himself in white paper and came up to me and told me he was an angel with a message. That I would soon be in Heaven.
"But I'd miss Eli,"I said.
"Don't worry," he said, "He's already here."
"Oh," I said, not sure how to respond. "I'll be glad to see him again."
Then he said, "Well, now we're in Heaven."
"It's beautiful," I said.
Then after a long pause he said, "It's about time for mom to remarry. Don't you think?"

6 comments:

The Hillbilly Banjo Queen: said...

Wow...what do you say to that? What has he been watching? :)

Judy Tan said...

lolololol

Bryan Summers said...

Kyle - I haven't seen it yet. I'm excited to. Unfortunately our new house has great acoustics so any movie I watch can be heard clearly all through the house. So I'm going to have to watch it on my laptop with headphones.

Hillbilly - I think Eli will have a career in screenwriting.

Unknown said...

It's hilarious/interesting. Lindy was very offended for the first two episodes, but started to enjoy it for the third and subsequent episodes.

Jen H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen H said...

That is too funny!