Tuesday, 10 February 2009

Life Plans

1. We have three student loans. We've now paid off the first loan of 9,000. We plan to have the rest paid off by the end of 2010. Then we will live abroad again. I kind of want to live in a third world country but Melissa doesn't. We're in the middle of negotiations. But we'd both like another experience in a foreign country.

2. This is a list of the things I'm excited for this year.

a) Our fourth child. We are waiting till he or she is born to find out the gender.
b) I will be going to New York City for the first time to attend Book Expo of America (for the second time)
c) We plan on at least one Southern California vacation.
d) Our 10th anniversary.
e) A full year of doing a film series. I'm hoping to do an all day Halloween film festival.
f) The brand new main library opens in May.

3. This may not be my favorite year ever, (it would be hard to top the year in Wales) but it's shaping up to be a good one.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

When are you going to New York? I'm going for work in March.

Bryan Summers said...

May 28- June 1st. How long will you be in New York?

Unknown said...

I will be there from March 26 until March 28. I'm very excited as I've only been there once and it was just to see the Yankees play.

Clin A. Eaton said...

I show Sherlock Jr. to my Film 1 students- and they really like it! It is a great starting place for silent films (so is Laurel and Hardy's Big Business)

Bryan Summers said...

I would love to get a list of everything you show in Film 1. Just to make sure I've seen everything.

oakleyses said...

burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta

oakleyses said...

louboutin, converse shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo, pandora charms, moncler, rolex watches, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, air max, parajumpers, ugg, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ray ban, montre homme, timberland boots, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, ugg, converse, canada goose, moncler, hollister, hollister, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, oakley, swarovski crystal, baseball bats, karen millen, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister clothing store, air max, gucci, swarovski, moncler, vans, toms shoes, lancel