Thursday, 19 February 2009

Neat house for sale on ebay

17,000 square foot house built into a cave for sale on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330306913609

6 comments:

Ben Matz said...

That's wild. Where did you find that?

The Hillbilly Banjo Queen: said...

Yeah, but then you would have to live in Festus AND you would have to finish it. But Wow! What a find!

The Hillbilly Banjo Queen: said...

Hey Bryan, I don't know if you watch any Abbott and Costello, but there is one that makes me laugh so hard I cry and I was wondering if you might know what the title is. They are Christmas tree salesmen. They try to sell to a guy and he doesn't want the tree and suddenly they are tearing his house apart, smashing his piano, and chopping down his trees in his front yard all while the the guy is destroying their car to get even. It makes me laugh just typing about it here.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sending Emma a card for her birthday.

Bryan Summers said...

I found it on Yahoo news.

I do watch Abbott and Costello. I believe that is one of their Christmas shows for TV. I haven't seen it, but I'll look for it.

oakleyses said...

burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet