I also read another book but didn't care for it and won't mention it. I don't want to hurt the author's feelings in case he Google alerts.It was an interesting story but the characters would not stop bantering and this author can not write banter. If you were talking to his characters in a party you'd be force to fake laugh every few minutes. That's fine at a party but this was novel length and it wore me down.
Also the characters kept laughing at what the other was saying. I don't know why but it was really off putting.

We were doing family scripture study the other night and talking about Solomon and the two mothers. I suggested that if Solomon really wanted to be fair, he should let one mother do the cutting and the other choose which side she wants. My children were horrified and explained several times that that wasn't a nice way to do it. I felt really bad. I should have held my tongue.
5 comments:
Hahahahahhhaha. That's hilarious. I'm going to see Cedar Rapids today. I hope it's as good as reviewed.
Let me know what you think of Cedar Rapids. I want to see that.
burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet
ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta
louboutin, converse shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo, pandora charms, moncler, rolex watches, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, air max, parajumpers, ugg, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ray ban, montre homme, timberland boots, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, ugg, converse, canada goose, moncler, hollister, hollister, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, oakley, swarovski crystal, baseball bats, karen millen, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister clothing store, air max, gucci, swarovski, moncler, vans, toms shoes, lancel
Post a Comment