I remember being surprised that Charlton Heston was so good as the Player King in Hamlet. And he's really good as Marc Antony. Jason Robards is stiff.
When William Goldman was a boy he had horrible night terrors. He constantly yelled out for his mom. One night, after yelling for help, his mom threw a candle, a candle holder and a box of matches at the wall over his head. He was six or so.
Disturbing stuff. Read three quarters of it about a year ago. Picked it up this Tuesday and finished it.Also, nice interview about The Book of Mormon musical. Warning, I think there is some profanity, but I liked the story of how they researched. I like these guys. www.aintitcool.com/node/48344
1 comment:
boucle chanel
boucle juicy
boucle louis vuitton
boucle vivienne
bracelet chanel
bracelet juicy
bracelet links
bracelet louis vuitton
bracelet vivienne
collier chanel
collier juicy
collier louis vuitton
collier vivienne
main bracelet chanel
Porte cles chanel
Porte cles louis vuitton
echarpe
echarpe louis vuitton femmes
echarpe louis vuitton hommes
bottes & boots
high bottes chanel hiver femmes
Post a Comment