Thursday, 24 February 2011

What I saw and read the last couple of weeks


Melissa is pregnant. This will be child number 5. Now when I tell people they either look with pity, horror (let your wife rest, please), or pleasant and polite incomprehension.
Good heavens do I love Dr. Who. Eli has been writing Dr. Who scripts during the week for us to film over the weekend. Since it is a British show he puts in a lot of references to tea. He assured me the actors and actresses would just be drinking water.


Keaton's favorite apparently. I don't agree but it wasn't that bad.
Soon to be a Daniel Radcliff movie. It will be quite good.
What a good biography. What a sympathetic portrait. It wouldn't have been easy to live with the man, but it would have been rewarding.

I'm a huge Dr. Who fanatic.

6 comments:

Jacks said...

With pleasant and polite incomprehension, I say congratulations!!!! That's great news. Are you still doing the disney land in June? When is baby due? There is no way I will be catching up now..... What type of camera do you use to create Eli's films?

That is all for now:)

Bryan Summers said...

1. At least Eli, Deborah and I will be at Disneyland.

2. October something.

3. Our very old video camera. I'll look it up tonight.

Unknown said...

gerçekten çok en teresan bilal-kilic.blogspot.com

oakleyses said...

burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta

oakleyses said...

louboutin, converse shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo, pandora charms, moncler, rolex watches, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, air max, parajumpers, ugg, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ray ban, montre homme, timberland boots, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, ugg, converse, canada goose, moncler, hollister, hollister, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, oakley, swarovski crystal, baseball bats, karen millen, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister clothing store, air max, gucci, swarovski, moncler, vans, toms shoes, lancel