. . . is my favorite lesbian, feminist, liberal-democrat columnist. She also happens to be my favorite columnist, full stop. She is incredibly insightful and her thoughts on politics, film, art, literature, sexuality, talk radio and, well, everything else are suprising and original. I agree with her, perhaps, forty percent of the time, but I enjoy everything she writes. I never read her column without having my ideas and beliefs changed; sometimes a smidgen, sometimes a bunch. I just wish she wrote more than once a month.
I was especially curious to hear her reaction to Sarah Palin. http://www.salon.com/opinion/paglia/2008/09/10/palin/print.html
Friday, 12 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So does that make you 60% Republican, 40% frontier feminist?
I liked that article. I liked what she had to say about abortion. She also voiced a lot of things I have been feeling about the Republicans and Democrats and how they have been behaving. There were things I didn't agree with, as well. But I never felt that she was ramming her ideas down my throat or accusing me of being an idiot for not agreeing with her. Excellent.
In response to my birthday movie, we saw Tropic Thunder (which I loved and, because Jackie loves being obstinant, she'll only say it was ok- but I saw her laugh).
burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet
ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta
louboutin, converse shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo, pandora charms, moncler, rolex watches, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, air max, parajumpers, ugg, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ray ban, montre homme, timberland boots, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, ugg, converse, canada goose, moncler, hollister, hollister, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, oakley, swarovski crystal, baseball bats, karen millen, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister clothing store, air max, gucci, swarovski, moncler, vans, toms shoes, lancel
Post a Comment