1. The Big Lebowski
2. Miller's Crossing
3. Fargo
4. Raising Arizona
5. No Country For Old Men
6. O Brother Where Art Thou?
7. Blood Simple
8. The Hudsucker Proxy
9. Burn After Reading
10. Barton Fink
11. The Man Who Wasn't There
12. The Ladykillers
13. Intolerable Cruelty
1-4 I absolutely love and will watch again and again.
5- 9 I like an awful lot and will rewatch occasionally. Lot of good stuff. The movies aren't perfect but who cares.
10-13 I like sort of but don't have a desire to see again.
Tuesday, 16 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Here's my list of favorites:
1. Oh Brother Where Art Thou (it reminds me of you)
2. Fargo (just can't get enough of that Minnesota accent)
Oh wait......I'm done!
No Raising Arizona?
Wow - Yeah. I'm with Judy. Except my list is:
1. Oh Brother Where Art Thou
2. The Hudsucker Proxy
And I don't even really have a desire to see those again. Well maybe Oh Brother...but just for the music and silly George Clooney.
Thanks for the realization that I'm really not a big Coen brothers fan.
I have to say the neck-stabbing with a pen scene was brilliant in The Man Who Wasn't there. That was about the only moment I liked in that one.
Don't go see Burn After Reading then. It is for the hardcore Coen brother fan. It's not one I'll be watching much.
Clin, I'm with you on The Man Who Wasn't There. Too long, pretty boring. But I loved the scene where Thornton is questioned by the police. I also loved the lawyer.
You guys are right about O Brother and Fargo and Hudsucker Proxy. Those are pretty good.
Last year before No Country came out, I watched all of the Coen Brother movies again. Good times.
There are two things wrong with Raising Arizona........Holly Hunter and Nicolas Cage. Other than that it's ....... no wait, it's still bad.
Fair enough :)
Coen Brothers called us at work last year and wanted to use one of our cabs in Burn After Reading, but it fell through.
burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet
louboutin, converse shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo, pandora charms, moncler, rolex watches, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, air max, parajumpers, ugg, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ray ban, montre homme, timberland boots, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, ugg, converse, canada goose, moncler, hollister, hollister, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, oakley, swarovski crystal, baseball bats, karen millen, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister clothing store, air max, gucci, swarovski, moncler, vans, toms shoes, lancel
Post a Comment