We're out of soap?

Friday, 19 September 2008

Tomorrow I'll post the entire quiz

Posted by Bryan Summers at 10:01

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Any plans to see Ghost Town? I saw it and I really enjoyed it. I'm excited to take Lindy to it.

21 September 2008 at 15:13
Bryan Summers said...

I'm dying to see it. I probably will. The local theater stops doing early showings when school has started but snowbirds haven't arrived. So I might miss this one.

I missed Iron Man for that reason when the snowbirds had left but school hadn't ended.

22 September 2008 at 10:46
oakleyses said...

burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet

21 December 2014 at 17:13

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Bryan Summers
Yuma, Arizona, United States
I'm a teen librarian.
View my complete profile

Last Five Movies I've watched

  • Time Bandits
  • Monsters vs. Aliens
  • Sunrise
  • Twilight
  • Blackboard Jungle

Last Five Books I've Read

  • The Jugger by Richard Stark
  • Prisoner of Birth by Jeffrey Archer
  • The Score by Richard Stark
  • Darkness Take My Hand by Dennis Lehane
  • The Mourner by Richard Stark

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (8)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  December (3)
  • ►  2009 (48)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (97)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ▼  September (15)
      • Paul Newman RIP
      • Nothing happened in Mexico
      • Dentist in Mexico
      • Perception Test
      • Pub Quiz
      • Tomorrow I'll post the entire quiz
      • Pub Quiz
      • My favorite Coen brother movies in order
      • My children
      • Here is the list of October films
      • Camille Paglia
      • 9/11
      • Detention Center
      • The Conventions, Book reading, Halloween film fest...
      • Had a nice weekend
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (21)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (25)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  April (2)