Sunday, 17 May 2009

A message from Deborah

Deborah decided she wanted to do a blog post also. I will be typing for her. I will also write what ever she tells me to. (Warning, she has a surreal sense of humor.) (When there is random letters it is because she wanted to type for a bit.)

Deborah: I love myself. bbbbbbbdhros. I'm going to clean up toys. ninnl. I'm going to go hug my mommy. I'm going to go jump in the laundry basket. I'm going to go jump into the computer. I'm going to go jump in the chair and hide. I'm going to jump in the fan.

7 comments:

Drifthegamer said...

Woo Hoo! finally......a decent post. Way to go Deb!!! You totally have given me a reason to read this. Keep 'em coming. Bryan---I've been waiting for funny. Shouldv'e put your daughter on earlier. Where have you been keeping her?

Bryan Summers said...

Thanks Drifthegamer. Glad you liked it. And if you liked these jokes, believe me, Deborah is full of them.

One question though, what is your alter ego? Are you one of my nephews? One of the teens at the library? Who are you? And when are you going to post on your blog?

Drifthegamer said...

Drifthegamer is Chandler. Chandler was excited about creating a blog, not keeping it up. It was me writing through him on your comment. I didn't realize I was signed in thru him. Jude

Bryan Summers said...

Hey Jude,

I bet Chandler would love my teen group. That's the sort of avatar that my teens would have chosen.

Drifthegamer said...

He would love it. Wish you were the teen librarian here. :(

oakleyses said...

burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta