Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Pixar movies in the order of how much I like them

1. Ratatouille
2. Toy Story
3. Monsters, Inc.
4. The Incredibles
5. Finding Nemo
6. Wall-E
7. Cars
8. Toy Story 2
9. A Bug's Life

I love 1-7 and I am lukewarm about 8 and 9.
I don't know why I'm not crazy about Toy Story 2. It seems to be everybody elses favorite. It doesn't do it for me. I can't wait to find out where Up falls in the list. (I think Incredibles might have been higher except for the fact that I've seen it so dog-on many times. I've worn that movie out.)

8 comments:

Jacks said...

Okay, here's my list. This is way better than working!

1. The Incredibles
2. Geri's Game
3. Boundin'
4. Ratatouille
5. Finding Nemo
6. Wall-E
7. A Bug's Life
8. Toy Story
9. Toy Story 2
10. One Man Band

But I think that Up will be my FAVORITE of ALL TIME. Why? Because the lead character is a grumpy, old man. Yeah!

Bryan Summers said...

I'm surprised the short about the magician and the rabbit isn't on your list. How close to ten is it?

Bryan Summers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacks said...

I need to re-see the magician short. I can't remember it. It is possible that I haven't seen it. Was it before Wall-E? Because we got to the theatre late and I've never seen it.

Bryan Summers said...

Oh my good night nurse. It is before Wall-E and it is hi-freaking-larious. You must get a copy of that short and watch it. It is certainly my favorite of their shorts and if I were to put it in order with the movies I'd say it was better than Finding Nemo but not as good as The Incredibles.

Bryan Summers said...

You would remember it if you saw it. I think it is called Presto. Please let me know what you think of it. It is genius. Pure genius.

The short before UP is about the stork that brings babies. I'm pretty excited.

oakleyses said...

burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

louboutin, converse shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo, pandora charms, moncler, rolex watches, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, air max, parajumpers, ugg, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ray ban, montre homme, timberland boots, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, ugg, converse, canada goose, moncler, hollister, hollister, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, oakley, swarovski crystal, baseball bats, karen millen, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister clothing store, air max, gucci, swarovski, moncler, vans, toms shoes, lancel