1. Only 23 more days till Drag Me to Hell.
I'm excited about a few other things this month. Only 15 days till the new library opens. Exciting because when the library opens it means only 8 more days till Drag Me to Hell.
And only 22 more days till I fly to New York which means one more day till Drag Me to Hell.
Tonight I'm going to make myself a Drag Me to Hell advent calendar. I will post pictures later this week.
I'm scared the baby will be born on the day I'm supposed to go see Drag Me to Hell. What will I choose? The hospital or the theater? Melissa and I probably could have planned the timing of this child better.
2. Postscript to the list about Melissa. Melissa, when I gave her the list after church, made some compelling arguments.
a) You, (meaning me, Bryan), eat plenty of chocolate chips, since every time you pass the freezer you get a hand full. (She's right, I probably shouldn't complain about a lack of chocolate chips in my life.)
b) Liver tastes soft and squishy and weird. (I can't argue with her. Liver is real soft and squishy. (So is dove by the way.) We just disagree on whether that is a good thing.)
c) Scary movies are scary and I (meaning Melissa) don't like being scared for free. Why pay someone to scare me? (Again, hard to argue with. I hate being scared in real life also.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So you have talked about this movie so much I went and watched the trailer. I'm just wondering why you want to see it soooo bad. I mean it doesn't look any different than any other scary movie. Are you joking when you say you want to see it so bad?
AMEN MELISSA!
And Ben - this is Bryan we're talking about. His taste in movies has always been odd. No middle ground, either completely right on, or way out in left field.
My other theory: he really wants people who are googling Drag Me to Hell to find his blog on the internet.
Yes, I'm dying to see Drag Me to Hell. I'll explain why in tomorrow's blog post.
I will admit that I've used a tad bit of hyperbole. There is one other movie this year that I'm just as excited to see. Pixar's Up. And sadly it is coming out on the same day. And I'll be in New York when they both come out.
Hey Bryan - I'm fascinated by this blog. http://windmillwatching.blogspot.com/
Thought you would be interested. BYU English teacher - doing a discertation on YA book. I think. But it cracks me up. And the latest YA book she discusses is Prom Dates from Hell. Have you read it? I like the title.
No I haven't read the book. But I'm interested. Thanks for the heads up.
burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet
ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta
louboutin, converse shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo, pandora charms, moncler, rolex watches, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, air max, parajumpers, ugg, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ray ban, montre homme, timberland boots, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, ugg, converse, canada goose, moncler, hollister, hollister, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, oakley, swarovski crystal, baseball bats, karen millen, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister clothing store, air max, gucci, swarovski, moncler, vans, toms shoes, lancel
Post a Comment