Tuesday, 22 July 2008

A few things

1. I was given a 50 dollar voucher from US Airways. I'm still not crazy about the airline but I've taken them off my no-fly list. They're on probation though.

2. Melissa left a bag of Peanut M&M's, a chocolate bar and a new pillow on the bed. (Since I fold my pillow I go through them quickly.) Nice end to a trying day of travel.

3. I had great fun in Wyoming. I wish I was still there. I'll report on it later.

4 comments:

Jacks said...

Did you ever tell us why US Airways was on your no fly list?

We miss you too.

Bryan Summers said...

Every time I fly with them the flight is delayed.

Yesterday, I was at Phoenix in time to get on an earlier flight to Yuma. There was room on the flight but they said it would cost fifty dollars. I didn't want to pay fifty dollars so I just waited the four hours till my flight.

Well, that flight was an hour and a half late.

I was so irritated that they just didn't let me get on the earlier flight so I wrote to complain and they gave me a 50 voucher.

oakleyses said...

burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta