1. In the talkbacks to my previous post Jackie asked a very sensible question about my not being able to go to Wyoming for a week. I tried to clarify and elucidate the reasons. If you are interested go look.
2. This review really makes me want to see Generation Kill on HBO. http://www.commentarymagazine.com/viewarticle.cfm/get-some-11533
Friday, 11 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Okay - I'm not so much into war movies, but this looks really great. I would not think that normally from reading the review - but Clin and I just finished the first few seasons of The Wire and while it has too much sex, violence, and language - the story line was amazing and it was so well written.
So I'm willing to see this from the same writers - that is how impressed I was with the writing on The Wire.
I ordered HBO today so I can watch it. Thankfully Lindy doesn't read these comments because it was not an authorized purchase.
Kyle, You're not turning on your air conditioning for a 9 month pregnant woman but your purchasing HBO? Where are your priorities?
Where did you hear that slander? Lindy is the utilities nazi. I turn the air conditioning on much more often than Lindy does.
I'm dying to see The Wire. Maybe that will be my next rental. Let us know what you think Generation Kill, Kyle.
I really enjoyed the first episode, but it's definately not for the easily offended. I'm not sure if Lindy will last through the miniseries.
burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet
ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta
louboutin, converse shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo, pandora charms, moncler, rolex watches, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, air max, parajumpers, ugg, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ray ban, montre homme, timberland boots, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, ugg, converse, canada goose, moncler, hollister, hollister, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, oakley, swarovski crystal, baseball bats, karen millen, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister clothing store, air max, gucci, swarovski, moncler, vans, toms shoes, lancel
Post a Comment