Monday, 14 July 2008

John Milius and some other stuff

1. Here is an interview with John Milius. He was the prototype of Walter in The Big Lebowski. If you guys are film geeks it is a pretty good interview. I never realized how many good films he was involved with or what a cool guy he is. Interesting stories about Jaws, Dirty Harry and Apocolypse Now.
http://www.tomsgames.com/us/2008/07/10/johnmilius_interview/index.html

2. In a Yuma summer, 102 degrees is pretty refreshing.

3. Off to see Hellboy 2 tonight. I don't want to be the only person at the family reunion who hasn't seen it.

4. If you are like me then you wish you could go to movie test screenings. Here is a web site that tells you when and where movies are showing and how to get tickets. http://www.filmmetro.com

8 comments:

Judy Tan said...

Uhm--you won't be the only person at the family reunion who hasn't seen it.

Unknown said...

I never saw Hell Boy. Lindy's birthday is Wednesday night so maybe i'll bring it home for us to watch.

Are you excited to see the Dark Knight?

Jacks said...

Or will you be the only one at the family reunion who has seen it?

River Rafting - by the way, will not be on Sunday. Bryan, I told Clin that since you are only there one day - you should at least be with your family, and not just half of your family. Hope that's okay.

Off to girls camp! Yee-haw.

Bryan Summers said...

Judy, that's probably good, since it wasn't that great. I've got a new pre-reunion assignment. Everybody needs to see You Don't Mess With the Zohan. That movie is gold.

Kyle, I'm very excited for Dark Knight. Even though I was bored by Batman Begins. The trailers are pretty cool.

Jackie, That's probably pretty good. Even though I want to go white water rafting, I felt a twinge of guilt over leaving a portion of the family back at the house. (Don't tell Melissa.)

Judy Tan said...

so are we going rafting....or has it been totally scratched?

Clin A. Eaton said...

We will be going rafting- just not with Bryan (although, if he really wants to... we'll still go Sunday- we're also waiting on Kirstin)- also, with one company, if we go on the 4:30pm trip it includes a steak or salmon dinner. I vote for that one.

oakleyses said...

ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta

oakleyses said...

louboutin, converse shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo, pandora charms, moncler, rolex watches, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, air max, parajumpers, ugg, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ray ban, montre homme, timberland boots, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, ugg, converse, canada goose, moncler, hollister, hollister, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, oakley, swarovski crystal, baseball bats, karen millen, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister clothing store, air max, gucci, swarovski, moncler, vans, toms shoes, lancel