1. I love reading contrarian movie reviews - especially about films the reviewer and I disagree about. Here is a really good contrarian review of Wall-E.
http://theamericanscene.com/2008/07/07/why-does-eve-pack-heat
2. In a little less than two weeks I'll drive from Arizona to Wyoming with my wife and children. It is a fifteen hour drive, most of it at night. Even though it will be miserable and after three hours of driving, I'll hate it, I am excited. I always get excited before a long drive. Not only for the destination, which will be fun, but the actual boring drive which I know will not be fun. It's never as good as I think it will be. And yet, I love looking forward to a long road trip. I'm especially excited to drive from Yuma to Las Vegas, which I'm told is a long slog. No doubt it is a long slog, but it's a long slog I haven't driven yet.
I'm also excited to be in Wyoming. I can't wait to leave the Yuma heat.
Tuesday, 8 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I look forward to long road trips as well, but not to Wyoming. Is this for fun or is there a reason behind the destination? I hope there is a reason. :)
We are having a family reunion. I can't wait. Unfortunatly I have to fly out after the weekend.
Wait - you're only going to the reunion for 1 day? That stinks. So you drop your family off and then run away for alone time? Nice strategy brother.
burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet
ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta
louboutin, converse shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo, pandora charms, moncler, rolex watches, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, air max, parajumpers, ugg, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ray ban, montre homme, timberland boots, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, ugg, converse, canada goose, moncler, hollister, hollister, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, oakley, swarovski crystal, baseball bats, karen millen, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister clothing store, air max, gucci, swarovski, moncler, vans, toms shoes, lancel
Post a Comment