Tuesday, 1 July 2008

Three websites I love

Update: This is the post I meant to send next week while in Anaheim. I accidently posted it and couldn't figure how to unpost it with out deleting it. I'm sure it's easy but there you go.

Update #2: Ignore the first update. Jackie, my sister, taught me how to unpost it. It is really Tuesday now.

I'm in Anaheim again today. The conference ends at noon and then I'll drive the four hours back. Since I don't have access to a computer to write a post about my day I've pre-posted some websites that I like to visit:

Neil Gaiman's blog. He is the author of American Gods and The Sandman series. If you like Neil Gaiman you'll like the blog. If you don't . . . well, still read The Graveyard Book when it comes out in October. It is great. http://journal.neilgaiman.com/

This is a website of Garfield comics without Garfield. They are surprisingly awesome.
http://garfieldminusgarfield.net/

http://theonionavclub.com/ has great articles and interviews. It is my favorite pop culture web site.

7 comments:

Jacks said...

Go to where you edit your posts - click on edit next to the title of your post. And then at the bottom, click on Save as Draft.

Viola - it will become a draft again and you can re-set the date to be published.

I made the same mistake.

Jacks said...

Although maybe it won't let you save as a draft now that I've commented.

Let me know.

Bryan Summers said...

Thanks Jackie. That makes sense. I think I'll just let the post stand and write a new one for next Tuesday. It's easy to just post links to websites.

Clin A. Eaton said...

Bryan,
Have you read the youth fiction book "Little Brother" by Doctorow (I think)? I'm in the middle of it and really liking it.

Bryan Summers said...

Yeah, I loved Little Brother. It is a great book. Doctorow is a great author.

oakleyses said...

ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta

oakleyses said...

louboutin, converse shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo, pandora charms, moncler, rolex watches, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, air max, parajumpers, ugg, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ray ban, montre homme, timberland boots, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, ugg, converse, canada goose, moncler, hollister, hollister, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, oakley, swarovski crystal, baseball bats, karen millen, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister clothing store, air max, gucci, swarovski, moncler, vans, toms shoes, lancel