Hello,
I am writing this on Monday the 23rd. I just found out that I can write posts and then publish them later. I have taken the liberty of doing that since I don't know whether I'll be able to post today.
If this post seems immature remember that I am a week younger. I have a lot of growing up to do.
Unfortunately I don't know what happened this past weekend so I don't know what to post. I will make my best guess.
Saturday, I went to get the mail. Foolishly I went at 3:00 pm. After fifteen minutes, Melissa called the Elder's Quorum President to find me. Turns out I got heat stroke. I was just inches from the mail box, resting under a shaded canopy I'd made out of cactus needles. Lucky thing they found me.
Went and saw Wal-E on Saturday afternoon with the family. Man that movie sucked. As I've always said, Pixar = suck.
At 6:00 pm Deborah and Eli begged to be let outside to play. We refuse because it is still 113 outside. After 45 minutes we give up and let them play outside. At least the sun isn't hitting them directly, we tell ourselves. (That's right, in Yuma it gets down to 113 at twilight.) Luckily they survived. They looked like Clint Eastwood being dragged across the dunes in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly but they survived.
Monday, 30 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet
ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta
louboutin, converse shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo, pandora charms, moncler, rolex watches, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, air max, parajumpers, ugg, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ray ban, montre homme, timberland boots, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, ugg, converse, canada goose, moncler, hollister, hollister, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, oakley, swarovski crystal, baseball bats, karen millen, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister clothing store, air max, gucci, swarovski, moncler, vans, toms shoes, lancel
Post a Comment