Tuesday, 10 June 2008

My promise to you the blog reader

My new promise to you the reader is that I will post once a day on my blog. Will this announcement count as the blog post of the day, you might well ask.

Yes, it does.

Well isn't that cheating?

No it is not.

Technically it is, you are probably saying. Announcing that you are going to post every day hardly should count as an actual post. No information really traded hands.

Look, I'm not going to argue with you. This is going to be the post. Tomorrow I'll have awesome stuff about how I went to Los Angeles twice in the past month and saw Alec Baldwin and John Hodgeman and shook the hand of Paul Feig. Actually on second thought, this last paragraph is the post. Happy now?

5 comments:

Jacks said...

Wow this is a really exciting promise! Maybe give yourself the weekend off? Otherwise we will all be so disappointed when you get burnt out.

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. wedding jackets Shoes Louboutin Shoes Louboutin Shoes New

oakleyses said...

v

oakleyses said...

ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta

oakleyses said...

louboutin, converse shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo, pandora charms, moncler, rolex watches, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, air max, parajumpers, ugg, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ray ban, montre homme, timberland boots, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, ugg, converse, canada goose, moncler, hollister, hollister, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, oakley, swarovski crystal, baseball bats, karen millen, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister clothing store, air max, gucci, swarovski, moncler, vans, toms shoes, lancel