I've found out the secret to making breakfast burritos. You take the pan off the stove before the eggs have cooked, since they will continue to cook in the pan. That way you don't overcook them.
Tomorrow I'm taking the family to see Wall-E. One of the three movies I'm dying to see this year. The other two are Hellboy 2 and Pineapple Express. Have you guys seen Hellboy 1? Awesome.
Tonight I might watch a couple Three Stooges shorts or some MST3K. Maybe both.
Friday, 27 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Clin loved Hellboy 1. I haven't seen it. I don't know if it is worth Netflixing or not...
Can't wait for Wall-E. We plan on taking Millie next week for her second movie in the theatre ever.
I have a question - why did you not stay for the 2nd hour of Get Smart? Was it not entertaining at all?
1. Hellboy is definitely worth netflixing. If you liked Pan's Labrynth or Devil's Backbone you should see Hellboy. (Not as good but still good.)
2. As to Get Smart - No, I wasn't entertained. I was on a completely different wave length from the movie. I could tell they were telling jokes and that they were trying to thrill me but I felt no mirth nor thill.
It's not that the movie wasn't funny. It just wasn't funny to me.
I think other people might like it though.
I was just completely bored. And I'm reading The Gold Coast by DeMille and I kind of wanted to get back to it.
Jackie,
That thing you told me to do about next Tuesday's post worked. Now I've got to add stuff to it so that it will be a surprise even though you've already read it.
Thanks.
Chandler LOVES MST3K. He just got a DVD yesterday. He discovered them on Youtube and sings the theme song constantly. I told him that you used to love it too..........can't believe you still do.
How was Wall-E? Emma talks about it constantly.
Have you seen the Hammer? Mom, Lindy, and I all saw it tonight and LOVED it.
I am so happy that Chandler loves MST3K. I just bought a set of them.
I loved Wall-E. I'll write about that later.
I'm dying to see The Hammer
burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet
ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta
louboutin, converse shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo, pandora charms, moncler, rolex watches, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, air max, parajumpers, ugg, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ray ban, montre homme, timberland boots, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, ugg, converse, canada goose, moncler, hollister, hollister, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, oakley, swarovski crystal, baseball bats, karen millen, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister clothing store, air max, gucci, swarovski, moncler, vans, toms shoes, lancel
Post a Comment