1. Sunday afternoon, Eli asked if he could watch some of Grandpa's news programs. (We have Grandpa's year end specials on dvd. He was a TV reporter.) Eli and Deborah sat and watched them for about a half an hour.
2. I'll be going to Anaheim this next Monday and Tuesday to attend the last two days of the American Library Association convention. So I may not be able to blog on those days. But don't worry I've gotten a guest blogger.
Me.
I wrote the entry for next Monday yesterday and put it on some sort of timer thing. It will be posted early next Monday morning. Tomorrow or the next day I'll write the Tuesday, July 1, entry.
3. Matt of "Where in the Hell is Matt" is back. It's been a couple years since his last video. I hope he continues to put out a video like this every couple of years. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY&eurl=http://www.yesbutnobutyes.com/indexmore.html?start=15
Matt travels to places all around the world and then dances for the camera. It's a lot cooler than it sounds. Cool enough to get a gum endorsment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thank you for bringing this back to my awareness. I am also very fond of Matt.
Just you wait until I post my dance video from such exciting places as Afton Wyoming, Disney World, and Georgetown Texas. People will be saying "Matt Who"? Oh wait, they already are. Nevermind.
ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta
louboutin, converse shoes, ralph lauren, thomas sabo, pandora charms, moncler, rolex watches, pandora charms, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, air max, parajumpers, ugg, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ray ban, montre homme, timberland boots, coach outlet store online, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, ugg, converse, canada goose, moncler, hollister, hollister, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, oakley, swarovski crystal, baseball bats, karen millen, iphone 6 cases, moncler, hollister clothing store, air max, gucci, swarovski, moncler, vans, toms shoes, lancel
Post a Comment