Wednesday, 18 June 2008

Ken Jennings and The Happening

1. I went to the same college at the same time as Ken Jennings, Jared Hess and Stephanie Meyer. I mention that for two reasons. Firstly, I've just finished Ken Jennings book Brainiac. It was very good. Secondly, the thing I've been dying to tell people and to blog about I promised myself I wouldn't tell anybody for awhile. So I needed to think of a new topic.

2. I wasn't going to see The Happening because I'd given up on M Night Shyamalon after the one-two punch of Village and Lady in the Water. But I've been told that The Happening is even worse than Lady in the Water. How is that even possible? Now I want to see it in order to judge for myself.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I've really enjoyed the frequency of your posts.

Bryan Summers said...

Thanks Kyle. My goal is to post Monday through Friday every week, for the rest of my life.

Jacks said...

Loving that I have so much to hear from you. I'm hoping to post often as well, but I'm behind since NY. Too much to do.

OK, and come on -- please blog now in reference to your #1. You can't string us along like that. So unfair.

Jacks said...

Alright my guess on number 1 - since it's really bugging me that you would post a hook like that and then not complete your thought:

Your book is getting published. Am I right???

Bryan Summers said...

Oh man, I wish that was what I'd promised I wouldn't post. Nope if that was the case I'd sing to the hills about that. You wouldn't be able to get me to shut up about that.

Believe me what I wanted to post is a complete trifle. I'm working on a project and it's got a bit of steam, but I'm afraid if I blog about it, I'll use up all of my desire to do the project by talking about it instead of actually doing it.

But I want to talk about it which I think is a good sign. It means I'm enjoying it.

oakleyses said...

burberry outlet, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, burberry outlet, coach outlet store online, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet stores, tory burch outlet, louboutin shoes, longchamp outlet, air max, coach purses, polo ralph lauren, oakley sunglasses cheap, louis vuitton handbags, nike free, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, coach factory outlet, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, tiffany and co, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin outlet, louboutin, true religion jeans, coach outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet

oakleyses said...

ugg boots, ugg boots, north face outlet, nfl jerseys, uggs, canada goose, p90x, mont blanc, ugg, ghd, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, birkin bag, ugg pas cher, ugg boots clearance, marc jacobs, chi flat iron, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, beats by dre, herve leger, north face jackets, ugg australia, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, mac cosmetics, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, jimmy choo outlet, rolex watches, insanity workout, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, abercrombie and fitch, asics running shoes, instyler, canada goose, celine handbags, canada goose, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta