Saturday, 5 July 2008

G.K. Chesterton, 4th, Pixar guys are classy

This is a G.K. Chesterton quote from his autobiography. I found it in the excellent New Yorker article about him.

"All my life I have loved edges: and the boundary line that brings one thing sharply against another. All my life I have loved frames and limits: and I will maintain that the largest wilderness looks larger seen through a window. To the grief of all grave dramatic critics, I will still assert that the perfect drama must strive to rise to the higher ecstasy of the peepshow."


2. Here is the best Fourth of July article I read. It's about Omaha Beach. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121503561463124251.html?mod=opinion_journal_main_stories

3. Girl films herself crying during the Wall-E teaser. Pixar does something incredibly classy. Please read this blog post.
http://betteronme.blogspot.com/2008/07/hello-luxo.html

2 comments:

Jacks said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing this link about Pixar. Fun story.

Judy Tan said...

Great Pixar story. We LOVED Wall-E. What an awesome movie!